Hi fellow traders !
- Are you trading your ISA, SIPP, IRA, 401(K) or something else ?
- Are you middle experienced or beginner, but still losing or barely above zero with your profit ?
- Does your mood oscillate between fear, confusion, disappointment, delirium, excitement, day dreaming and etc.
- What do you think when you are looking for potential trades ? Is it necessary to choose the right pick or is more important to entry at right moment ?
- What do you feel inside ? How much you are confident in your choice ? Are you comfortable with the current state of market ?
- How do you feel when you are already in trade ? Are you concerned, scared, calm or easy going ?
- Did you feel that you must be in trade or you would potentially lose a very good chance ?
- Was your heart beating fast last time when price approaching stop loss or you didn’t put stop loss, cause it always get triggered.
- Do you feel devastated after loss that you can’t place new trade for some time ?
Essential idea of this site is that psychology contributes to your trading success more than 90%. Because of that, you need to develop trading strategy which most suits your psychology. When you create such, you will be disciplined, confident and comfortable in following your trading ideas, executing your trading plans, risk control and other.
Our methodology is based on work of Van Tharp and Brett Steinberger, trading psychologists, who worked with many highly successful traders and market wizards.
Steenbarger said in his book – Enhancing Trader Performance: “The key step in their performance development was not the discovery of a great indicator or the exercise of some mystical knack for trading: It was simply finding, within the trading world, an activity that allowed them to express their talents and interests.”
In my early trading years, I spent a lot of time attending different trading schools and conferences, looking for secret indicator and a magical method which will solve all my trading problems. I was searching for answer outside, instead of inside. I was passing through all range emotions from positive to negative and some of them affected me pretty badly in the beginning of trading journey.
And you are probably doing and feeling similar in your trading path ? This is something what you need to pass through but to go out stronger, with knowledge about yourself and trading style which fits you. You should get know yourself better. You should find your hidden values, attitudes, beliefs, decisions and feelings, make them conscious and accommodate trading to them.
But trading schools usually doesn’t teach you how to tune your mind sets. I am not saying that all schools are completely worthless and you should skip them, but you should double check what are you exactly getting for your money. Much more is worth to put this money into your account to be your “study money” and to slowly develop and build strategy which fits your character. Even if “Turtle traders” completely unhide and teach you their strategy, you might be unsuccessful with it. Not all “Turtle traders” become successful, some of them have not been comfortable with the system.
Our work concept is based on NLP communication model, NLP and EFT techniques. Model establishes relation between external events and experiences, which we process and interpret through our filters (beliefs, values, attitudes, etc.) influencing our states and emotions. Through experiences, we create and establish new beliefs and attitudes, strengthen or change current ones and sometimes even destroy old ones.
During trading, we actually interpreting current trading experiences through prism of our filtering beliefs (“we trade beliefs”), values and attitudes what affect our emotions and states. Problem occur when context in which belief has been created has changed, but belief remained the same and then it is resulting in problematic and ineffective behaviour.
We helping traders to know better their psychology through:
- Re-evaluate their life values
- Establish vision and trading goals
- Awake and identify their trading beliefs
- Replace non-useful with more useful beliefs
- Eliminate stress from trading experience
- Learn how to manage states
- Identify and improve current mental trading strategies
- Learn mind tools for upbringing mindfulness
To your success!